Saturday, February 10, 2018

Dividend Stocks to Power a Retirement

3 Dividend Stocks to Own

There are good good ones, but J&J falls among the best and has been for decades.   When I look in my medicine cabinet I find a good percentage of the items are  J&J product.  Consumer personal care products always seems to be safe place no matter the conditions of the economy.

Instead of Buying a Harley the idea of owning the stock instead makes sense.   I sold my Harley when I decided that I was getting too old to recover from taking a fall,  though I'd be better off converting it to shares in the company.  I haven't done that. 

You can buy an ETF that will do the job with more diversification.  Vanguard has some good high dividend funds with very low expenses.

Disclaimer:  I own Vanguard VYM and VYMI among others.  I'm just sharing my thoughts on the subject and don't recommend these specific funds.  Do your own research and make your own choices or find a financial advisor.





No comments:

Post a Comment